--Josh 16:24, 18 March 2011 (EDT)
So Spring is again here, and it feels so hopeless, there is so much to do, and not anywhere near enough time. The Brafords just had their flowering over the last couple weeks, and many other things are starting to look great. Current Todo list:
- Fix Landscape timbers in front stair area
- Repaint front porch
- Cut Down Rain Trees
- Plant replacements
- Clear out garden
- Get new soil; possibly new arrangement?
- Plant Garden
- New Red Mulch in the front bed (phlox area)
- XSpring trim on some plants
- More Weeds
- Weed Spray
- Spray more!
- Turn on Water? not sure how long we need to wait
- Mow Weeds
- New Black Mulch in some beds
Josh 20:36, 5 June 2010 (UTC)
This past week has seen the emergence of 3/8 of our Elephant Ears. All black runners. The Blue Hawaian, and the Diamond Back still have yet to emerge. The red Cana Lili in the front are both well back sporting at least 3 leaf sets each. The P. Nigra shot well this year, but so far I had only one aborted shoot on the P. Vivax; not sure whats going on there :( Many of my main culms are now going on 4 years and will likely have to be removed next year.