Today being Thanksgiving, I must of necessity express thanks to Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. While at times this year has seemed truly thankless, it is a case of focusing on the negatives.
- My number 1 thank you for this year is the safe and prompt birth of my son, Justus. Mom and baby were both safe! Thank you God.
- Despite catching h1n1 myself, Jenny and Jordan both avoided it and have now been Vaccinated! Gods timing is exquisite
- Both cars have run all year with only the one weird car vs plastic bag incident
- My company continues to do a great deal of business despite the negative economic times.
- Many friends and acquaintances poured out love on us via clothes and meals for Justus.
- Jordan Potty trained quickly and pretty easily; not to mention transitioned to a real bed.
- God provides what we need when we need it.
- A forgiving wife
- Friends who support us no matter what we go through.
- A house to provide shelter, a "new room" and a beautiful yard.
- Thousands of other little things (food w/o fear, electricity, water, indoor plumbing etc... )
It has truly been an interesting year; and I for one am glad God is in charge, else it would be impossible to see the good in all things.
Romans 8:28 (NIV)
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
--Josh 04:00, 27 November 2009 (UTC)